The segment I filmed was the very short part showing a bit of a car racing scene, whilst Vince is talking.
For this scene I originally was going to use a Jaguar XJR-S as it is a replica of an actual race car.

However due to adverse weather conditions and changing of filming time we did not have enough time to get out the Jaguar XJR-S as it is covered up whilst not in use.
So instead I decided to use another Jaguar, the X-Type. This was good to use as it is a newer model and also has a better looking front grill.

The way I filmed this scene was out in my road. It is a private road and late at night is lit up perfectly so I had my mum drive the car fast down the road and over the camera which was sitting in the middle of the road. Throughout the shoot i also had to use my dad to stand outside the house, where the car starts from to make sure no other car came down and ruined the shoot.
I had to repeat the shoot but with the car to have only side lights on rather than headlights, this was because the headlights caused too much glare and you couldn't see the car properly. So we repeated the film and then did it again with the camera facing the other way so when edited together the car speeds over the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment