Monday, 15 February 2010

Day 2 of Filming - Fight Scene

Tonight (15th February) I began the second stage of filming, the short fight sequence. For this scene I had two actors performing the fighting stunts in my garden at night. The two actors were Daniel Josiah and Samuel Wayne. As it is a montage the fight shots didnt need to be in a linear order and rather just a collection of shots. I singularly filmed many fighting moves e.g. punches and weapon based moves.

Whilst filming I made sure this was shot in the style of Guy Ritchie so to change the tempo for the scene I not only used video but included photos too, this enabled me to make the punches and other actions seem more real and powerful as the videos may make it more fake than real. Another Guy Ritchie technique I included was to make the fight also seem humerous to make them lesser hard hitting and easier to watch.




All the footage I have shot I have edited together into a 30 second long sequence to the backing track of 'That Golden Rule' By 'Biffy Clyro.' When putting together my final video, this clip will be edited in during Vinces monologue along with the race sequence.

No comments: